Memos From Fury

From the Desk of the Director

548 notes

[Submitted by: nympheline

Re: Capt. Rogers would like to remind Agent Stark that he owes 43 dollars to the swear jar.
Agent Stark would like to remind Captain Rogers that:
1. Agent Stark currently maintains a controlling interest of 78.5% of swear jar shares, and has entered into negotiations for the remaining 21.5%. All swear jar collections have been suspending pending completion of the deal, as per last Thursday’s board meeting,
2. Captain Rogers was both present for, and the direct cause of, most of the swearing in question, and was sure as [CONTENT DELETED] not complaining at the time.]
[Submitted by: nympheline
Re: Capt. Rogers would like to remind Agent Stark that he owes 43 dollars to the swear jar.

Agent Stark would like to remind Captain Rogers that:

1. Agent Stark currently maintains a controlling interest of 78.5% of swear jar shares, and has entered into negotiations for the remaining 21.5%. All swear jar collections have been suspending pending completion of the deal, as per last Thursday’s board meeting,

2. Captain Rogers was both present for, and the direct cause of, most of the swearing in question, and was sure as [CONTENT DELETED] not complaining at the time.]

Filed under Iron Man captain america marvel Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. The Avengers submission

  1. bluestrawberry reblogged this from stevesnotepad
  2. anchors-away-mylove reblogged this from hardcoreash
  3. supersecretsciencebrosclub reblogged this from stevesnotepad
  4. duchessravenclaw reblogged this from scratchthemaven
  5. arevolutionsupposed reblogged this from scratchthemaven
  6. 1960spolicebox reblogged this from scratchthemaven
  7. californiashowmelovethrowitup reblogged this from hardcoreash
  8. hardcoreash reblogged this from stevesnotepad
  9. calmdownho reblogged this from scratchthemaven
  10. boldlygoaway reblogged this from stevesnotepad
  11. butterscotchcreys reblogged this from stevesnotepad
  12. stevesnotepad reblogged this from scratchthemaven
  13. hurricanekomaeda reblogged this from barrythemeerkat
  14. barrythemeerkat reblogged this from memosfromfury
  15. epically-scottish-big-b reblogged this from memosfromfury
  16. kenna-girl reblogged this from memosfromfury
  17. this-blog-i-like-it-another reblogged this from stevetonyfeels
  18. thranduilland reblogged this from memosfromfury
  19. onthursdays reblogged this from memosfromfury
  20. whimsysful reblogged this from memosfromfury
  21. penumbren reblogged this from memosfromfury
  22. dipsyganger reblogged this from coffeeaddictedgenius
  23. i-had-a-date reblogged this from coffeeaddictedgenius
  24. coffeeaddictedgenius reblogged this from memosfromfury
  25. airplaneticket reblogged this from memosfromfury
  26. vulcanbardmoon reblogged this from memosfromfury