Do you have a Marvel superhero cosplay? Are you interested in helping with a good cause? You just might be what we’re looking for!
Here are the catches:
- You must have an either MCU or 616-verse costume, or one based on a current cartoon continuity. No AU/Rule 63/otherwise variant costumes, period.
- Your costume must be SFW and not require any fake blood or distorting masks/makeup.
- Your costume must be ABSOLUTELY finished by September 25 for approval. No later adjustments allowed. This is due to a third party needing to approve the costumes ahead of time.
- Your costume must be accurate enough for a child to believe you are the character with minimal suspension of disbelief. I know this sounds kind of harsh, but this is not a cosplay meetup.
- You must either live in or be able to come to New York City on October 9 or 10th of this year, probably during the day. PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT TO THIS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT. (This is NYCC week, but before the con, if that helps.)
- Only one cosplay of any one character will be chosen. The whole group will top off at seven people, max.
- If possible, please send a video of yourself in character while wearing your costume to email@example.com.
Details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Break a leg!